Is Your App The Best?
Do you think your app has what it takes to be one of the top ten listed at CES next year? You have until November 30th to submit your app (though the site says Nov 31st – pretty sure that doesn’t exist). For more information you should visit their site.
Here are the rules of the competition:
Rules of the competition.
- You must submit your applications before Nov. 30, 2010.
- Your application must be available to the public now or delivered by Q2 of 2011.
- Semi-finalists (25) and finalists (10) are selected from among all entrants by a panel of journalists and experts from the Netshelter Technology Media network.
- Semi-finalists and finalists will participate in an online vote, which will affect, but not necessarily determine, the winners. (Judges will have the final word and the votes need to be checked for duplicates.)
- Only finalists — 10 in all — will present at the Mobile Apps Showdown live event at the 2011 Consumer Electronic Show. The winner of the live event will be selected by the live audience.
This would be a great way to gain exposure for your App. Even if you don’t win the competition, you will gain a great deal of exposure for the $1,000 entry fee.
Let us know if you enter your app, if you would like help entering drop us a line.