Accella is a digital interactive agency that specializes in designing and developing websites and mobile applications. We are headquartered in the Baltimore area with regional offices in Washington DC and Philadelphia. Accella is a full service development shop that can build web sites or applications from start to finish. This includes branding, site design, requirements analysis, system architecture, search engine optimization, application development, and system administration. No matter a client’s size, large to small, we can craft a solution that best fits their need.
Accella is looking to grow our business development team by hiring a Sales Development Representative. This is an entry-level Sales position with growth potential, ideal for individuals looking to get a start or take the next step in a technology Sales career. Successful Sales Development Representatives can grow into Account Executives after 12-18 months of exemplary performance in this role, along with demonstration that the representative has learned the ins and outs of Accella’s business, industry and how we drive value for our clients.
- Identify key target accounts based on a set of attributes for preferred clients defined by Accella
- Identify individual contacts at target accounts and develop company prospect database
- Continuous improvement of outreach and list development techniques
- Set appointments with target account contacts, engage warm hand off to VP of Business Development
- Assist VP of Business Development on opportunities you generate until they close
- Self-starter - This is a telecommute position, so it is required that the individual be extremely proactive, responsible and possess the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources
- Persistence - This position, like any Sales role, is not for everyone. Success requires the ability to stick to achieving your goals in the face of repetitive work and rejection. But it opens the door to a lucrative Sales career and arms you with Sales Prospecting skills for life
- Team Player - We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible product for our clients.
- Competitive - The successful candidate will be a goal-oriented person who is constantly pushing themselves to be their bestMilitary background is a plus
What we offer you:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus plan
- Health Insurance
- Telecommute (but ideally located in the greater Baltimore metro area)
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Accella is a digital interactive agency that specializes in designing and developing websites and mobile applications. With a wide array of clients across multiple industries, our opportunities are vast and always interesting.